I just ran everything again. I'm absolutely positive that when I used
CMake's GUI last night that setting Release still gave me pdbs. But
when I put SET (CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE Release) into the top-level
CMakeLists.txt, I have a Release build and the install is fine. It's
highly likely that I did a PEBKAC. I'll try again from the CMake GUI on
clean source to make absolutely sure.
On 04/02/2010 7:34 AM, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:
>> Hmmm. I did try setting release and I think I still got pdbs. I'll try
>> again from a totally clean source tree and post back.
> Another datapoint:
> I tried Cmake's Generate after setting CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE and building.
> I have the same sort of build problems with setting x64 in the VS 2008
> configuration manager.