On Apr 3, 2010, at 6:32 PM, Brice Goglin wrote:
> By the way, instead of delaying the release while we discuss this and
> wait for your fix, we could mark hwloc_topology_insert_misc*() as
> experimental or even undocument it for now, release 1.0-rc1, and bring
> it back later if/when it's ready.
Sorry, I was out yesterday.
Is this still your feeling -- want me to roll rc1?
Is everything else set, ABI-wise?
For corporate legal information go to: