The Hardware Locality (hwloc) team is pleased to announce the release
v1.6.1 is a bug fix release which addresses all known bugs in the
* Fix some crash or buggy detection in the x86 backend when Linux
cgroups/cpusets restrict the available CPUs.
* Fix the pkg-config output with --libs --static.
Thanks to Erik Schnetter for reporting one of the problems.
* Fix the output of hwloc-calc -H --hierarchical when using logical
indexes in the output.
* Calling hwloc_topology_load() multiple times on the same topology
is officially deprecated. hwloc will warn in such cases.
* Add some documentation about existing plugins/components, package
dependencies, and I/O devices specification on the command-line.