If you are interested in attending the May 3-5 Open MPI Developers Meeting at ORNL let let Rich (rlgraham -at- ornl -dot- gov) and I know as soon as possible so we can start the paperwork. This is of particular importance for non-US citizens since the paperwork takes considerably more time.
The meeting will be three full days (May 3-5) on the ORNL campus. I intend to setup a teleconf for some/most of the sessions for those that cannot attend in person. Once we have the agenda topics on the table we can start negotiating time allotments.
Below are the agenda items that I have gathered so far (in no particular order):
- MPI 2.2 implementation tickets
- MPI 3.0 implementation planning
- ORNL: Hierarchical Collectives discussion
- Runtime integration discussion
- New Process Affinity functionality
- Update on ORTE development
- Fault tolerance feature development and integration
(C/R, logging, replication, FT-MPI, MPI 3.0, message reliability, ...)
Other topics that I thought of which folks might want to discuss - Is there anyone that wants to include these and lead their discussions?:
- Threading design
- Performance tuning (Point-to-point and/or Collective)
- Testing infrastructure (MTT)
Keep sending agenda items to the list (or me directly if you would rather). I hope to have the agenda sketched out by the teleconf on 4/12 so we can fine tune it on the call.
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
devel mailing list