Now that the 1.8 series is out, we're going to do one final release in the 1.6.x series, just so that the few bug fixes that came in after 1.6.5 can get out into the world (for those who are unable to upgrade to the v1.8 series).
1.6.6rc1 has been posted:
There will be no MS Windows binary version posted for 1.6.6.
Here's the list of changes since 1.6.5:
- Prevent integer overflow in datatype creation. Thanks to Gilles
Gouaillardet for identifying the problem and providing a preliminary
version of the patch.
- Ensure help-opal-hwloc-base.txt is included in distribution
tarballs. Thanks to Gilles Gouaillardet for supplying the patch.
- Correctly handle the invalid status for NULL and inactive requests.
Thanks to KAWASHIMA Takahiro for submitting the initial patch.
- Fixed MPI_STATUS_SIZE Fortran issue when used with 8-byte Fortran
INTEGERs and 4-byte C ints. Since this issue affects ABI, it is
only enabled if Open MPI is configured with
--enable-abi-breaking-fortran-status-i8-fix. Thanks to Jim Parker
for supplying the initial patch.
- Fix datatype issue for sending from the middle of non-contiguous
- Fixed failure error with pty support. Thanks to Michal Pecio for
- Fixed debugger support for direct-launched jobs.
- Fix MPI_IS_THREAD_MAIN to return the correct value. Thanks to
Lisandro Dalcin for pointing out the issue.
- Update VT to 188.8.131.52:
- Fix C++-11 issue.
- Fix support for building RPMs on Fedora with CUDA libraries.
- Add openib part number for ConnectX3-Pro HCA.
- Ensure to check that all resolved IP addresses are local.
- Fix MPI_COMM_SPAWN via rsh when mpirun is on a different server.
- Add Gentoo "sandbox" memory hooks override.
For corporate legal information go to: http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/