Open MPI logo

Open MPI Development Mailing List Archives

  |   Home   |   Support   |   FAQ   |   all Development mailing list

Subject: [OMPI devel] 1.7 series release plans
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2013-12-19 17:24:54

Hi folks

Given the amount of changes/fixes pushed into the 1.7.4rc's this week, it seems best that we delay that release until after the holiday. Accordingly, the revised release plan looks like this:

1.7.4rc2 - this weekend

1.7.4 - Jan 10th

1.7.5 feature freeze (hard deadline) - Jan 24th

1.7.5 release - mid-Feb

We are feature-freezing 1.7.4 as of now, so the ORNL collectives will go into 1.7.5 along with oshmem (assuming it is ready by the deadline).

If we don't connect before the weekend, have a great holiday! I'll be occasionally available on email and plan to do a few things over the holiday, but it will be somewhat hit-and-miss.