I back-ported the trunk's paffinity/hwloc component to the v1.5 branch today. Here's the things that you need to look out for if you undertake back-porting a component from the trunk to the v1.5 branch...
Remember: the whole autogen.pl infrastructure was not (and will not be) ported to the v1.5 branch. So there's some things that you need to change in your component's build system:
- You need to add a configure.params file
- In your component's configure.m4 file:
- Rename your m4 define from MCA_<project>_<fw>_<component>_CONFIG to MCA_<fw>_<component>_CONFIG
- Same for _POST_CONFIG
- Remove AC_CONFIG_FILES (they should now be in configure.params)
- We renamed a few m4 macros on the trunk; e.g., it's OPAL_VAR_SCOPE_PUSH on the trunk and OMPI_VAR_SCOPE_PUSH on v1.5. So if you run "configure" and it says that commands are not found and they're un-expanded m4 names, look to see if they have changed names.
- In your component's Makefile.am:
- Rename any "if" variables from the form MCA_BUILD_<project>_<fw>_<component>_DSO to OMPI_BUILD_<fw>_<COMPONENT>_DSO
I think those are the main points to watch out for.
For corporate legal information go to: