In digging through some configury to sort out some recent bugs, I found some more M4 macros and shell variables that are OMPI_<foo> when they really should be OPAL_<foo> (specifically: all the macros in opal/contrib/opal_functions.m4).
I used the contrib/search_replace.pl script to ferret out all such definitions and usages of these macros, so I'm quite confident that I got them all. However, I realize that others may have uses of these macros outside of the OMPI tree so I wanted to give a little heads up/warning before I committed. Indeed, there's nothing urgent about committing this stuff; it just bugs me, so I would like to commit it at some point.
Here are the macros that I renamed:
OMPI_CONFIGURE_SETUP -> OPAL_CONFIGURE_SETUP
OMPI_CONFIGURE_USER -> OPAL_CONFIGURE_USER
OMPI_CONFIGURE_DATE -> OPAL_CONFIGURE_DATE
OMPI_CONFIGURE_HOST -> OPAL_CONFIGURE_HOST
OMPI_BASIC_SETUP -> OPAL_BASIC_SETUP
OMPI_WANT_DIST -> OPAL_WANT_DIST
OMPI_LOG_MSG -> OPAL_LOG_MSG
OMPI_LOG_FILE -> OPAL_LOG_FILE
OMPI_LOG_COMMAND -> OPAL_LOG_COMMAND
OMPI_UNIQ -> OPAL_UNIQ
OMPI_WHICH -> OPAL_WHICH
OMPI_VAR_SCOPE_PUSH -> OPAL_VAR_SCOPE_PUSH
OMPI_VAR_SCOPE_POP -> OPAL_VAR_SCOPE_POP
Patch attached, if anyone cares.
Unless someone objects, I plan to commit this Friday COB, November 12, 2010.
For corporate legal information go to:
- application/octet-stream attachment: diff.out