For those not on the call today:
1. Greg's renaming stuff is coming in tomorrow. We're intentionally
breaking the "don't cause autogen-worthy changes in the middle of the
workday" guideline so that others can test manually during the day.
2. There appears to be no pressing reason to branch for v1.5. So
we'll wait a bit longer -- unless a pressing reason comes up, the plan
is to branch once 1.4 comes into existence.