Few days ago during some testing I realize that the RDMA pipeline was
disabled for MX and Elan (I didn't check for the others). A quick look
into the source code, pinpointed the problem into the pml_ob1_rdma.c
file, and it seems that the problem was introduced by commit 15247.
The problem comes from the usage of the dummy registration, which is
set for all non mpool friendly BTL. Later on this is checked against
NULL (and of course it fails), which basically disable the RDMA
I'll enable the RDMA pipeline back in 2 days if I don't hear anything
back. Attached is the patch that fix this problem.
- application/pkcs7-signature attachment: smime.p7s