Several of us from the Open MPI crew will be at SC09; if you're
coming, be sure to stop by and say hello! ...and use the SC09 Fist
Bump(tm), of course (http://www.linux-mag.com/id/7608).
- I'll be hanging in and around the Cisco booth (#1847), but also
giving various other booth talks around the floor. If you miss me,
leave your card with the people at the front of the Cisco booth.
- Dr. Edgar Gabriel from U. Houston, Josh Hursey from Indiana U., and
Jens Doleschal from TU Dresden will be presenting Open MPI-related 15-
minute talks in the Cisco booth. Drop by the Cisco booth to see the
- George Bosilca and myself will be hosting the Open MPI BOF
Wednesday, Nov 18th, at 12:15pm, in E145/E146.
- The Indiana University booth (#2573) will be holding a 2-hour
collection of mini-seminars on Open MPI Thursday, Nov 19th, from 10am-
noon; stop by for any 15-minute interval to learn fun and interesting
things about Open MPI (see http://sc09.supercomputing.iu.edu/mini-conferences/lumsdaine)
- Don Kerr from the Sun Open MPI team will be in the Sun booth (#435).
- The MPI Forum will be holding a BOF Wednesday, Nov 18th, at 5:30pm,
in D135/D136 to review MPI-3 efforts and request comments from the
user community. Many Forum members will be there for questions and
comments as well.
- ...and likely other Open MPI members / developers whom I have
forgotten to mention (forgive me!)