Open MPI Mac OS X Package notes:
- This package was built on a machine running OS X 10.4.7. It
should work on any 10.4 machine.
- The Open MPI tree is installed with a prefix of
- The Open MPI package is built as a Universal
Binary, including support for PPC, PPC64 and i386 platforms. It
does not include support for the 64-bit Xeon machines. This package
requires a Universal-binary aware version of Mac OS X (10.3.9 or
- Both static and shared libraries are included.
- Fortran support is not included.
- ROMIO support is included.
- C++ bindings are provided for all supported MPI functions.
- Support for Myrinet/GM and InfiniBand will require rebuilding