Title: Supercomputing 2008 slides
Author(s): George Bosilca, Joshua Hursey, Rainer Keller, Matthias Mueller, Jeff Squyres
Per request from many SC attendees, we are publishing
our slides from various talks by Open MPI team members at SC. The
Some talks contained animations which will not show in the PDFs below.
Other talks were originally presented in 16:9 format, and look a
little small in the PDFs.
- "Open MPI Community Meeting" BOF by Jeff Squyres, George Bosilca, and
- "Surviving in the Petascale World [and Beyond]" presentation in the
Cisco booth by George Bosilca.
- "MPI Implemnetation Health Assessment Through Multi-Institutional
Distributed Testing" presentation in the Cisco booth by Joshua
- "Open MPI: 10^15 Flops Can't Be Wrong" presentation in the Cisco
booth by Jeff Squyres.
- "Open MPI: Open Source + Innovation + Community = Petaflop"
presentations in the Mellanox and QLogic booths by Jeff Squyres.
- "Performance Analysis with Open MPI and VampirTrace" presentation in
the Cisco booth by Matthias Mueller.
- "Memory Debugging for MPI-Applications in Open MPI" presentation in
the Cisco booth by Rainer Keller.
November, 2008, in Austin, TX, USA