From: users-bounces@open-mpi.org [mailto:users-bounces@open-mpi.org] On Behalf Of Pedro G
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 3:18 AM
To: users@open-mpi.org
Subject: [OMPI users] Question about openmpi and msc nastran

Hello everybody, I am new here.

I would like to know if Msc Nastran supports openmpi.

I have been searching in google about Nastran and Openmpi but I couldn't find if it works or not.

Now I'm using lam/mpi for nastran parallel jobs, but I have some problems with lam, nastran and sge, so I'd like to upgrade to openmpi.

Thank you very much.

Pedro Gonzalez