Hi

I tested by valgrind and the problem was  stack size and memory size, it works now.

Thanks

From: Matthieu Brucher <matthieu.brucher@gmail.com>
To: Mohamad Ali Rostami <ma.rostami@yahoo.com>; Open MPI Users <users@open-mpi.org>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI Finalize hangs!

Hi,

I guess you have another problem in your application, surely a memory error somewhere else.

Cheers,

2013/6/21 Mohamad Ali Rostami <ma.rostami@yahoo.com>
Hi there

My MPI program works completely without any problem in the interactive mode, i.e. before submitting to HPC. However when I submit it with "bsub", everything works again until "MPI_FINALIZE" hangs and following error comes up:

mpirun noticed that process rank 2 with PID 8620 on node ... exited on signal 11 (Segmentation fault).

It is not for sure an error in the code because
I have commented all of the code (except MPI part) but the problem is still there. Then I think it can be from submitting the code, the bash script or compiling/linking libraries/headers.

Has anyone seen this error before? any idea to correct it?

Regards,
Ali

Information System Engineer, Ph.D.
Blog: http://matt.eifelle.com