Dear OpenMPI List:

From looking at a recent thread, I see an mpirun command with shared memory and mx:

mpirun –mca btl mx,sm,self –np 2 pi3f90.x

This works.  I may have forgot to mention it, but I am using 1.1.2.  I see there is an –mca mtl in version 1.2b1 .  I do not think this exists in 1.1.2.

Still, I would like to know what –mca is given automatically.

Thanks,

Tony

Anthony C. Iannetti, P.E.

NASA Glenn Research Center

Propulsion Systems Division, Combustion Branch

21000 Brookpark Road, MS 5-10

Cleveland, OH 44135

phone: (216)433-5586

email: Anthony.C.Iannetti@nasa.gov

Please note:  All opinions expressed in this message are my own and NOT of NASA.  Only the NASA Administrator can speak on behalf of NASA.