Take a look at config.log to see why the FT support has been turned off. Maybe the configure script failed to find BLCR?

George.

On Jun 1, 2013, at 01:31 , Neel Sunil Desai <Neel.Desai@colorado.edu> wrote:

Hi Ralph,

I did install open mpi with the --with-ft=cr option.

Thanks,
Neel.

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 4:25 PM, Ralph Castain <rhc@open-mpi.org> wrote:
Okay, it should work it that version. It sounds like you didn't configure OMPI with the --with-ft=cr option - yes? Take a look at "./configure -h" for the ft-related options and ensure you build what you need. C/R support is not built by default.

On May 31, 2013, at 3:59 PM, Neel Sunil Desai <Neel.Desai@colorado.edu> wrote:

Open MPI 1.5.4

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Ralph Castain <rhc@open-mpi.org> wrote:
What OMPI version?