I want to install OpenMPI on LSF cluster in our organization. I am not proficient with Linux/LSF, and some of my questions might be from lack of understanding of the system, and not related to OpenMPI directly.
So far I found these bits of information on the site of OpenMPI
1. OpenMPI support for 1.6 seems to be broken, and was fixed maybe in 1.7?
2. The installation on LSF is supposed to be easy:
My questions are:
1. What is the latest stable version that is known to integrate in a native way with LSF?
2. When building with LSF support, in what directory should I run the ./configure and makes scripts from? Should I be logined into one of the hosts of LSF cluster?
3. Will these scripts copy openmpi shared libraries into each host on the cluster?
4. Where will the mpi compiler be after the installation? What include pathes and libraries should I add to my C++ project to compile a simple MPI program?