From: Jakub Nowacki <jakub.nowacki@tessella.com>
Subject: [OMPI users] Greenplum's MR+
Date: April 10, 2013 3:00:25 AM PDT
To: Open MPI Users <users@open-mpi.org>

Hi,

I am currently testing OpenMPI applications running on SLURM and I wanted to test the MapReduce integration but I have trouble finding the actual MR+ package. Namely, both on your and SLURM there are some informations about MR+, some of them relatively old,  but I could not find any actual software package being available. I have been to Greenplum's web page but their MR product is some remix of MapR, not the MR+ on OpenMPI.

True

Could anyone tell me was MR+ released already, and if so, where it is?

Sadly, Greenplum has been unable to get it released for a variety of reasons.

If not, how can I get early adopter's version?

It would definitely qualify as "early adopter" at this stage. I'll see what I can do.

Many thanks for the help.

Cheers,

Jakub