You did build the project, right?  The helloworldMPI.exe is in the Debug directory?

On 14/06/2012 1:49 PM, VimalMathew@Eaton.com wrote:

No luck.

Output:

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]

Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\...>cd "C:\Users\C9995799\Downloads\helloworldMPI\Debug"

C:\Users\...\Downloads\helloworldMPI\Debug>mpiexec -n 2 helloworldMPI.exe

mpiexec was unable to launch the specified application as it could not find an e

xecutable:

Executable: helloworldMPI.exe

Node: SOUMIWHP5003567

while attempting to start process rank 0.

2 total processes failed to start

C:\Users\...\Downloads\helloworldMPI\Debug>

--

Vimal