I've released a new version of ppe-ompi, which
is a system for running an Open MPI network on EC2 (Amazon's cloud
computing service). Download
- AMIs with Open MPI 1.4.5 are available.
- EBS volumes can be attached to instances using the ec2 network
- A simple ssh shell for access to an ec2 instance is built into
the ec2 network manager.
- Amazon client configuration parameters can be set in the ec2
network manager. Some of the parameters may be needed to access AWS
are using a proxy server.
- The network specification manager shows more information about
instance types and AMIs.