Yes, they are supported in the sense that they can work together.  However, if you want to have the ability to send/receive GPU buffers directly via MPI calls, then I recommend you get CUDA 4.1 and use the Open MPI trunk.

http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=building#build-cuda

Rolf

From: users-bounces@open-mpi.org [mailto:users-bounces@open-mpi.org] On Behalf Of Rohan Deshpande
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 2:13 AM
To: Open MPI Users
Subject: [OMPI users] Open MPI 1.4.5 and CUDA support

Hi,

I am using Open MPI 1.4.5 and I have CUDA 3.2 installed.

Anyone knows whether CUDA 3.2 is supported by OpenMPI?

Thanks

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.