Hi Shiqing,

About that new version, I tried it but i still get the same error message. maybe it is a problem pf windows.

Best regards,
Toufik

Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:22:14 +0200
From: fan@hlrs.de
To: users@open-mpi.org
CC: h_toufik7@hotmail.fr
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] configuration of openmpi-1.5.4 with visual studio

Hi Toufik,

Could you please try the 1.5.5 installer?
http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.5/downloads/OpenMPI_v1.5.5-1_win32.exe

Please let me know if it works for you. Thanks.

Shiqing

On 2012-04-02 8:02 PM, toufik hadjazi wrote:
Hi Shiqing,

i haven't yet find a solution and for the record, i have installed openmpi from an executable on windows 7(i don't know if i mentioned that before). at first, i had an error message while compiling the hello world application : unresolved link or something like that, then i added "OMPI_IMPORTS" to the configuration of visual studio it's here when i got the error message described before.
and for the output of ompi_info it's attached to this email.
best regards.
Toufik

Shiqing Fan
High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart (HLRS)
Tel: ++49(0)711-685-87234      Nobelstrasse 19
Fax: ++49(0)711-685-65832      70569 Stuttgart
http://www.hlrs.de/organization/people/shiqing-fan/
email: fan@hlrs.de