rpmquery -l openmpi-devel

Do you see mpicc?  Is its parent directory in your PATH?

---Tom

On 3/29/12 8:33 AM, "Hameed Alzahrani" <ibn_aibaan@live.com> wrote:

Hi,

When you type "which mpicc" does the system return the correct path for the open MPI binaries?

Regards,

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:45:18 +0800
From: rohand87@gmail.com
To: users@open-mpi.org
Subject: [OMPI users] mpicc command not found - Fedora

Hi,

I have installed mpi successfully on fedora using yum install openmpi openmpi-devel openmpi-libs

I have also added /usr/lib/openmpi/bin to PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable.

But when I try to complie my program using mpicc hello.c or /usr/lib/openmpi/bin/mpicc hello.c I get error saying mpicc: command not found

I checked the contents of /user/lib/openmpi/bin and there is no mpicc... here is the screenshot

The add/remove  programs show the installation details

I have tried re installing but same thing happened.

Can someone help me to solve this issue?

Thanks