On Apr 13, 2011, at 10:29 AM, Jack Bryan wrote:

Hi ,

If I cannot ssh to a worker node, it means that my program cannot work correctly ?

No, that's not true. People thought you were on a cluster using ssh as the launcher. From prior notes, you were using Torque, so not being allowed to ssh is just an admin thing.

I can run it on 32 nodes *4 cores/node parallel processes. But, for larger parallel processes,
128 nodes * 1 cpu/node, it is killed by signal 9.

Is this a reason ?

No, it isn't

thanks