Thank Jeff,

How can I get free account? It requires username and password

http://hpcsoftware.ncsa.illinois.edu/Software/user/show_all.php?deploy_id=989&view=NCSA%20&PHPSESSID=247ec50d90ddc9b3e8d7e1631bc1efa1
A username and password are being requested by https://internal.ncsa.uiuc.edu. The site says: "Secure (SSL) Kerberos Login"

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 10:42 -0400, Jeff Squyres wrote:
There's lots of good MPI tutorials on the web.

My favorites are at the NCSA web site; if you get a free account, you can login and see their course listings.