Thank Jeff,

How can I get free account? It requires username and password
A username and password are being requested by The site says: "Secure (SSL) Kerberos Login"

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 10:42 -0400, Jeff Squyres wrote:
There's lots of good MPI tutorials on the web.

My favorites are at the NCSA web site; if you get a free account, you can login and see their course listings.