Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:01:38 +0200
From: jed@59a2.org
To: users@open-mpi.org
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open MPI program cannot complete

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 18:26, Jack Bryan <dtustudy68@hotmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, the problem is still there.

This really doesn't prove that there are no outstanding asynchronous requests, but perhaps you know that there are not, despite not being able to post a complete test case here.  I suggest attaching a debugger and getting a stack trace from the zombies (gdb --batch -ex 'bt full' -ex 'info reg' -pid ZOMBIE_PID).

Jed