Hi,
thank you very much for your help.

What is the meaning of " must find a system so that every task can be
serialized in the same form." What is the meaning of "serize " ?

I have no experience of programming with python and XML.

I have studied your blog.

Where can I find a simple example to use the techniques you have said ?

For exmple, I have 5 task (print "hello world !").

I want to use 6 processors to do it in parallel.

One processr is the manager node who distributes tasks and other 5 processors
do the printing jobs and when they are done, they tell this to the manager noitde.

Boost.Asio is a cross-platform C++ library for network and low-level I/O programming. I have no experiences of using it. Will it take a long time to learn
how to use it ?

If the messages are transferred by SOAP+TCP, how the manager node calls it and push task into it ?

Do I need to install SOAP+TCP on my cluster so that I can use it ?

Any help is appreciated.

Jack

June 20  2010