Hi, Matthieu:

Thanks for your help.

Most of your ideas show that what I want to do.

My scheduler should be able to be called from any C++ program, which can put
a list of tasks to the scheduler and then the scheduler distributes the tasks to other client nodes.

It may work like in this way:

while(still tasks available) {
myScheduler.push(tasks);
myScheduler.get(tasks results from client nodes);
}

My cluster has 400 nodes with Open MPI. The tasks should be transferred b y MPI protocol.

I am not familiar with  RPC Protocol.

If I use Boost.ASIO and some Python/GCCXML script to generate the code, it can be
called from C++ program on Open MPI cluster ?

I cannot find the skeletton on your blog.

Would you please tell me where to find it ?

I really appreciate your help.

Jack

June 20 2010