Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:02:08 -0400
From: "Jeff Squyres \(jsquyres\)" <jsquyres@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Fortran support not installing
To: "Open MPI Users" <users@open-mpi.org>

I actually had to set FCFLAGS, not LDFLAGS, to get arbitrary flags
passed down to the Fortran tests in configure.

Can you try that?  (I'm not 100% sure -- you may need to specify LDFLAGS
*and* FCFLAGS...?)

We have made substantial improvements to the configure tests with
regards to the MPI F90 bindings in the upcoming 1.1 release.  Most of
the work is currently off in a temporary branch in our code repository
(meaning that it doesn't show up yet in the nightly trunk tarballs), but
it will hopefully be brought back to the trunk soon.

Terry Reeves 2-1013 - reeves.2@osu.edu

Computing Services

Office of Information Technology

The Ohio State University