Thank you Shiqing.

-Ben

From: Shiqing Fan [mailto:fan@hlrs.de]
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 11:30 AM
To: Open MPI Users
Cc: Kuppers, Ben SIEP-PTT/SDRM
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] import/export issues on Windows

Hi Ben,

Sorry for response late.

The preprocessor problem is solved now, I don't know why Intel compiler doesn't accept such kind of definitions. But if you use the latest trunk, it should work.

I'm working on the import/export problem, and trying to fix it with a better mechanism. I'll let you know when it's ready.

Thanks,
Shiqing

On 2010-4-19 11:00 AM, Ben.Kuppers@shell.com wrote:

Shiqing,

I am having more import/export issues once I start using the openmpi binaries that I built with the Microsoft compiler. I get unresolved symbol errors for MPI::Comm::Comm and for MPI::Datatype::Free when I link our own program. The C functions MPI_Comm_create and MPI_Type_free are exported but the C++ equivalents apparently are not. Our source code builds and runs without issues with the Linux version of openmpi.

Do you have any suggestions?

-Ben