From: Andreea m. (Costea) <doodlie_snew@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Checkpoint/Restart in OpenMPI
To: "Open MPI Users" <users@open-mpi.org>
Date: Monday, November 2, 2009, 7:02 AM

Hi again.

I have installed BLCR, passed all the tests, and now I tried to install OpenMPI. This is the configuration call:
./configure --prefix=/home/andreea/MPIrelated/OpenMPI/openmpi_1.3.3/ --enable-ft-thread --with-ft=cr --enable-mpi-threads --with-blcr=/home/andreea/MPIrelated/BLCR/blcr-0.8.2/builddir/ --with-blcr-libdir=/home/andreea/MPIrelated/BLCR/blcr-0.8.2/builddir/lib

In the output I got, among others, this warnings:

configure: WARNING: no usable BFD found; using nm-output file for addr./symbol mapping
configure: WARNING: Unrecognized options: --enable-ft-thread, --with-ft, --enable-mpi-threads, --with-blcr, --with-blcr-libdir, --enable-ltdl-convenience
configure: WARNING: Unrecognized options: --enable-ft-thread, --with-ft, --enable-mpi-threads, --with-blcr, --with-blcr-libdir, --enable-ltdl-convenience

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Andreea