Yes, I know there should be a bug. But I do not know where and why. The strange thing was sometimes it worked but at this time there will be a segmentation fault. If it did not work, some process must sit there waiting for the message. There are many iterations in my program(using a loop). It would after a few iterations the "bug" would appear, which means the previous a few iterations the communication worked. I am quite comfused now.

Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 11:00:33 -0700
From: Eugene.Loh@sun.com
To: users@open-mpi.org
Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Is there an "flush()"-like function in MPI?

guosong wrote:
Thanks for reply. One more thing I would like to know is that since the message has already left the sender, how to make sure that the receiver side receives this message? From the output of my program, it seems that the receiver side is waiting for the message(MPI_Recv).
You mean how the sender can be sure to push the message all the way over to the receiver?  In practical terms, if the sender completes its send, the receiver should be able to poll and (in short order) see the message.  Sounds like you have a bug.

使用新一代 Windows Live Messenger 轻松交流和共享! 立刻下载!