Subject: [OMPI users] Missing -enable-crdebug option in configure step
From: Đỗ Mai Anh Tú (anhtuce1993_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-30 00:25:45

Hi all,

I am trying to run the checkpoint/restart enabled debugging code in Open
MPI. This requires configure this option at the set up step :

./configure --with-ft=cr --enable-crdebug

But no matter which version of Open MPI, I can't not find any option as
--enable-crdebug (I have tried all versions from 1.5 to the newest one
1.8.1). Anyone could help me fingure out this prolems. Was this option no
longer belong or it has been replaced by the other term ?

I appreciate all your helps and thanks all.

--
Đỗ Mai Anh Tú - Student ID 51104066
Department of Computer Engineering