Subject: Re: [OMPI users] btl_openib_connect_oob.c:867:rml_recv_cb error after Infini-band stack update.
From: Ivanov, Aleksandar (INR) (aleksandar.ivanov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-20 15:42:47

Joshua,

I am using a job scheduling system so ulimit –v is set by me. Nevertheless the ulimit –l is always half the value of ulimit –v. This is a bit strange, I am not sure whether this might be an issue (31GB and 156GB are decent values).

For completeness the output of ulimit –o from one of the nodes

core file size (blocks, -c) 1
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 32768000
scheduling priority (-e) 0
file size (blocks, -f) unlimited