Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Program abortion at a simple MPI_Get Programm
From: Florian Hahner (home_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-17 17:19:12

Thanks for your reply.

I think its the best to give you the versions of the implementations I use

OpenMPI 1.8.2
MPICH 3.0.2
LAM MPI 7.1.5

As you see in my program code, I use MPI_Win_get_attr to show the size of the window. Program crashes here. So I presume something went wrong at the WIN_Create call.

I can comment out the MPI_Win_get_attr call, but then MPI_Get reads wrong data. I presume It reads somewhere outside the window because printf will show something like 2478000

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Florian Hahner