Subject: [OMPI users] MPI installation problem
From: Fernando Cruz (fjalcruz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-30 07:43:18

Dear All

When I try to install openmpi-1.8.1 using it’s source rpm I get a strange message :

TITAN:/home/fcruz # rpm -i openmpi-1.8.1-1.src.rpm
warning: user jsquyres does not exist - using root
warning: group jsquyres does not exist - using root
warning: user jsquyres does not exist - using root
warning: group jsquyres does not exist - using root

It happens either I’m logged in as a user or as superuser.
Can you please advice?
Regards

FCruz