Subject: Re: [OMPI users] openmpi configuration error?
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-16 18:46:51

On 05/16/2014 06:26 PM, Ben Lash wrote:
> I'm not sure I have the ability to implement a different module
> management system, I am using a university cluster. We have a module
> system, and I am beginning to suspect that maybe it wasn't updated
> during the upgrade. I have
> module list
> ..other modules....openmpi/1.4.4
> Perhaps this is still trying to go to the old source location? How would
> I check? Is there an easy way around it if it is wrong? Thanks again!

Most likely the module openmpi/1.4.4 is out of date.
You can check it with
echo $PATH
If it doesn't point to the "retired" directory, then it is probably out
of date.

Why don't you try to recompile the code
with the current Open MPI installed in the cluster?

module avail
will show everyting, and you can pick the latest, load it,
and try to recompile the program with that.

Gus Correa