Subject: Re: [OMPI users] openMPI in 64 bit
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-05-15 16:15:28

This is on a Windows box? If so, I don't know if anyone built/posted a 64-bit release version for Windows (you might check the OMPI site and see if there is something specific for 64-bit), and we don't support Windows directly any more. You might also look at the cygwin site for a downloadable version that runs under cygwin.