Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Performance issue of mpirun/mpi_init
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-11 00:19:47

I shaved about 30% off the time - the patch is waiting for 1.8.1, but you can try it now (see the ticket for the changeset):

https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/4510#comment:1

I've added you to the ticket so you can follow what I'm doing. Getting any further improvement will take a little longer due to travel and vacation, but I'll keep poking at it.

Ralph