Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Extent of Distributed Array Type?
From: Richard Shaw (jrs65_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-09 15:05:21

I'm not sure I ever replied to this to say that the patch works perfectly
(very belatedly)!

However I just wanted to ask what the progress of getting this into a
released version is? I'm not particularly sure on the details on the
OpenMPI development process - I've noticed that it's still in the SVN
trunk, but hasn't made it into any of the intervening releases (neither
stables 1.6.2-, 1.8; nor feature releases 1.7 onwards). Will this end up in
the 1.9 series?

Richard