Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Contributing Examples for Java Binding
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-08 09:06:36

If your examples are anything more than trivial code, we'll probably need a signed contribution agreement. This is a bit of a hassle, but it's an unfortunate necessity so that we can ensure that the Open MPI code base stays 100% open source / unencumbered by IP restrictions:

    http://www.open-mpi.org/community/contribute/

That being said, perhaps you'd like to author some FAQ items in the Java category on the Open MPI web site? There's not very much there right now; it could probably benefit from some examples, etc. (http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=java).