Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Open Mpi execution error
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-07 11:37:18

What version of OMPI are you attempting to install?

Also, using /usr/local as your prefix is a VERY, VERY BAD idea. Most OS distributions come with a (typically old) version of OMPI installed in the system area. Overlaying that with another version can easily lead to the errors you show.

You should always install to a user-level directory and then set your path and ld_library_path to start with that location