Subject: [OMPI users] simple way to build OpenMPI
From: James Horey (jhorey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-04-03 08:24:33

All, for those interested in simplifying the OpenMPI build process,
I've provided a Dockerfile that automatically includes all the
dependencies, etc. It is geared towards Ubuntu, but I'm happy to
accept pull requests. Hope it's useful for some here.

https://github.com/opencore/openmpi-builder

--James