Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Mapping ranks to hosts (from MPI error messages)
From: Gus Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-27 14:06:19

Hi John

Take a look at the mpiexec/mpirun options:

-report-bindings (this one should report what you want)

and maybe also also:

-bycore, -bysocket, -bind-to-core, -bind-to-socket, ...

and similar, if you want more control on where your MPI processes run.

"man mpiexec" is your friend!

I hope this helps,
Gus Correa