Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI-ROMIO-OrangeFS
From: Edgar Gabriel (gabriel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-25 10:30:30

not sure honestly. Basically, as suggested in this email chain earlier,
I had to disable the PVFS2_IreadContig and PVFS2_IwriteContig routines
in ad_pvfs2.c to make the tests pass. Otherwise the tests worked but
produced wrong data. I did not have however the time to figure what
actually goes wrong underneath the hood.

Edgar

--
Edgar Gabriel
Associate Professor