Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Segmentation Fault
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-21 17:37:20

On Mar 21, 2014, at 3:26 AM, madhurima madhunapanthula <erankimadhu_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Iam trying to link the jumpshot libraries with the graph500 (mpi_tuned_2d sources).
> After linkin the libraries and executing mpirun with the graph500_mpi_custome_n binaries Iam getting the following segmenation fault.

Are you using Open MPI?

> I have no clue as to where the issue is. When I dont link the jumpshot libraries with the Graph500(mpi_tuned_2d) sources the binaries run without
> segfault error

That seems to imply that the problem is with Jumpshot...?

The stack trace you're showing seems to show that it's segv'ing inside graph500_mpi_custom_8, which seems to be supplying its own MPI_Testany (which is how these profiling libraries usually work). You might want to look at the corefile and see what Jumpshot is doing when the segv occurs.

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: