Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Call stack upon MPI routine error
From: Joshua Ladd (joshual_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-21 16:16:31

Hi, Vince

Couple of ideas off the top of my head:

1. Try disabling eager RDMA. Eager RDMA can consume significant resources: "-mca btl_openib_use_eager_rdma 0"

2. Try using the TCP BTL - is the error still present?

3. Try the poor man's debugger - print the pid and hostname of the process when and then put a while(1) at btl_openib_component.c:3492 so that the process will hang when it hits this error. Hop over to the node and attach to the hung process. You can move up the call stack from here.

Best,

Josh