Subject: Re: [OMPI users] testsome returns negative indices
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-21 10:11:03

Is that C or R code?

If it's R, I think the next step would be to check the R wrapper for MPI_Testsome and see what is actually being returned by OMPI in C before it gets converted to R. I'm afraid I don't know R, so I can't really comment on the syntax / correctness of your code snipit.

If it's C -- which I don't think it is, but it *could* be...? -- I would need to understand your syntax in calling MPI_Testsome better; e.g., what's &INTEGER(foo)[x]?