Subject: Re: [OMPI users] How to turn on the internal help messages of OpenMPI
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-03-19 00:01:03

You have to configure --enable-debug to start. You then have to set an MCA param that corresponds to the output flag in the verbose statement - it's the second argument. If you are looking at a component, you can usually set the debug verbosity using the base framework param, e.g., "-mca db_base_verbose N"